1. Is Your (OPF) Official Personnel Folder updated and Accurate --- Creditable Civilian Service Form (SF 50)
2. Have you reviewed your FERS/CSRS Annuity Payout estimate in the last 12 months?
3. Is Your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Protected? Have You Been a Victim of Identity Theft? We Can Help!
4. Is your TSP Allocation Setup to minimize a major market correction ?
5. Have you reviewed the impact of taxes on the distribution of your TSP?
6. Do you have a plan to maximize your Social Security Income?
7. Have you researched the best month and day to retire?
8. Are Your Beneficiary Designations Updated (TSP/FERS/CSRS/FEGLI)? Do you have a will?
9. How is your unused sick leave treated at retirement?
10. Have you reviewed your FEGLI Coverage and are you planning to keep some or all of your Life Insurance in Retirement?
11. Do You Know What Your Health (FEHB) Insurance will cost in Retirement? What about Long Term Care?
12. Do you have a trusted retirement planner (Fiduciary) who is an expert on Federal Employee Benefits/Retirement?
List your top 3 Retirement Concerns from above Here and we will send you resources to help answer these questions
We Specialize in helping government employees transition from work to retirement. You may have questions about when and how can retire. This Report addresses common questions and presents strategies to help you prepare for retirement.
Copyright © 2022 Fed Resource LLC. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Website Builder